Like most business owners or executives, you probably spend a great deal of time trying to build a competitive advantage for your organization. While many times we focus that effort on product or marketing strategy, it’s easy to overlook the impact our daily processes and procedures have on our bottom line.
Wind River is happy to announce a new partnership with Wisconsin Point of Sale, a company bringing restaurant solutions to the Wisconsin market.
Their restaurant Point of Sale solution, Dinerware, uses the Software as a Service (SAAS) model to deliver a powerful tool to compliment your restaurant.
If what you are about to hear sounds familiar, it shouldn’t come as a surprise that Wind River would partner with a company aligned with a similar strategic vision. Wisconsin POS offers:
- No Long Term Contracts or expensive buy-outs
- Competitive & transparent pricing with no hidden costs & a dramatically low upfront set-up compared to traditional POS solutions
- A Wisconsin based & family owned partnership
- A reliable and easy-to-use solution to help you cut costs and increase sales
- Full credit card & gift card integration all in one convenient location making it easier to run your business
Are you currently using a swipe terminal to accept payments and are looking for something more to eliminate errors, help with manual calculations and eliminate employee theft? Could one of the benefits of using an integrated Point of Sale system help your business?